I have a very long To Be Read list, and never thought I’d be doing the opposite. I’d love to hear one of your anti TBR in the comments! I saw this on a few blogs, and wanted to create my own. Therefore here is 6 books that I NOT to be read:
1.Harry Potter: I know, please don’t hate me, this is a very unpopular opinion. I’ve just never been into fantasy, so the books never appealed to me. There’s far too much expectation to read them now!
2. Brave new world: I have in fact actually attempted to read this before, and did not get very far. It messed with my mind too much, I no longer ever want to read this.
3. Red Queen: I’ve always been tempted by this book as its been very popular, as it is in every Top YA book list, and is always on every libraries book shelf. Again, I know I wouldn’t enjoy this book because of the genre, so I won’t be reading.
4. The hunger games: Same opinion as the Harry Potter series^
5. The shining: The main reason I shall not be reading this book as it is far too scary!
6. American Psycho- A book I kind of want to read, but I know will freak me out, so I won’t. I do really like the front cover of the book though!