Next month, I have 8 books on my TBR. I have chosen 8, as I know I will be able to reach this, as I usually read around 10. I never specifically plan what I’m going to read, so I’m going to give it a go. It’s purely accidental they are mostly blue!
- Made you up by Francesca Zappia: This is at the top of my list. I’ve been wanting to read for ages but have been unable to get my hands on a copy until now. The cover is beautiful and follows the story of a girl with schizophrenia.
- They both die at the end by Adam Silvera: I was kindly gifted this copy in hardback, so am very excited reading this! It surprisingly will be my first book by this author.
- More happy than not by Adam Silvera: I saw this is the library and noticed it was by the same author, so picked it up!
- 1984 by George Orwell: Not a priority for me, but trying to read more well known classics, and has been on my bookshelf a while.
- When elephants fly by Nancy Richardson Fischer: I’m highly interested in this book, similar to what I usually read, very excited!
- All the little lights by Jamie Mcguire: Added this to my TBR as I read a really good review from someones blog, and was a copy waiting for me at the library.
- A list of cages by Robin Roe: Again this has been on my TBR a long time, so thought it was time to actually read. I recently decluttered my TBR list, so ordered a bunch of books I never got round to.
- Definitions of indefinable things by Whitney Taylor: I was able to get this book for free on my boyfriends kindle, so why the heck not!
I’ll do an update post at the end of October to see if I actually stick to this specific TBR. Write in the comments one book you plan to read this month!