I saw this tag on Audra’s book blabbing! I tag anyone who reads this. I love reading others answers!
- Do you have a certain place at home for reading? If I am at home, I mostly only read in my bed! Preferably snuggled under blankets with a snack.
- Bookmark or random piece of paper? I don’t use either, I just remember my page number.. Although I do have a beautiful handmade bookmark!
- Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages? I can’t stop randomly, it has to be at the end of a page or chapter, preferably on the left, not right page haha. The amount read doesn’t bother me.
- Do you eat or drink whilst reading? I always have my glass water bottle to hand, and prefer having a snack, mostly a bowl of crunchy crisps or nuts.
- Multitasking: Music or T.V. whilst reading? Tv is a big no! I only listen to music while I read if I am on a train or plane.
- One book at a time or several? Only one!
- Reading at home or everywhere? Everywhere, my most common places are my local coffee shop and my bed.
- Read out loud or silently in your head? Silently in my head. Although I sometimes read out loud to my partner.
- Do you read ahead or skip pages? Never!
- Breaking the spine or keeping it like new? Breaking the spine..
- Do you write in your books? Nope, never! (I have once when I gifted my partner a book when we were long distance)
- Do you read the back page before finishing the book? No way, I’m not going to give myself a huge spoiler.
Thank you for reading my version! I enjoy doing book tags, but I feel they are too simple for a post, I like writing and putting time into my blog,making it unique to me. Therefore, from now on I won’t often be joining in on tags, just occasionally. I’m trying to alternate between mental health posts and book posts.