It’s about time for this months TBR. I’ve had an overwhelming month, and hope November is a little calmer. I only read 6 books last month, so my only target this month is to read more. I’m struggling a little at the moment, but am plodding through, I have written a few posts on mental health, so expect them among the book posts. Here is what I want to read in November 2018:
- We both die at the end by Adam Silvera: I have a beautiful hardback copy of this book, that I need to start reading!
- Beneath the distant star by Lisa Shambrook: I was given this book to review, so may read this one next.
- Heretics anonymous by Katie Henry: I have just started this book, and will definitely finish it this month. (At least I’m guaranteed to follow at least one book from my TBR)
- Girl against the universe by Paula Stokes: I’ve had this on my kindle for a while, so need to get round to reading it.
- Highly illogical behavior by John Corey Whaley: I read a blog post about this book,and it made me want to read it asap!
- Girl in pieces by Kathleen Glasgow: I enjoy similar books to this one, therefore have been recommended this one a few times.
- All the little lights by Jamie McGuire: I saw someone reading this in a coffee shop the other day,and now want to read it myself.
- Letters to the lost by Brigid Kemmerer: I have been wanting to read this for a while, but found it hard to find a copy, so have just downloaded onto my kindle.