Here is a list of books that I have always wanted to read, but never pick up;
- A tree grows in Brooklyn by Betty smith: The main reason I’ve avoided this, as I can’t download it on my kindle, and my local library can’t stock it! I no longer buy physical books, so it’s hard to come by!
- To kill a mocking bird: I think I may have read this before, but I can’t remember it! It feels very cliche, I’m not really sure why, haha!
- 1984 by George Orwell: I began reading this a few years ago, but the first couple of chapters didn’t entice me. It has so many good reviews, that I do want to finish it!
- See you in the cosmos by Jack Chery: This has been ignored on my TBR for a while now. I just read the synopsis, and it sounds really good, so no excuses for this one!
- 806 by Cynthia Weil: I have always wanted to read this book, its a YA but seems targeted for a younger audience. I just haven’t felt like reading this genre, so it shall have to wait until that passion resparks!
Is there any books that have been if your TBR for a while? Books you do want to read, but never get round to? I’d love to hear what they are in the comments. Happy Reading!