I’m so excited to write this post, purely because it means my reading slump is finally over! If you read my last post, you will know that the book ‘This is going to hurt’ by Adam Kay is the book that got me out of this slump. I was surprised by this, I thought it would take a YA or a firm favorite to shift the slump this time. I think the main reason this book was the one as I have a keen interest in medicine.
I am now so excited to get back in to reading, and re-spark the excitement of starting a new book. I have even downloaded by first audio book! I have lot’s of my TBR that I want to read in the near future, and these are some of them;
- Trust me, I’m a (junior) doctor by Paul Kelan
- An absolutely remarkable thing by Hank Green (I’ve been obsessed with ‘Dear Hank and John’ podcast.
- Winger by Andrew Smith (a fellow blogger recommended)
- All the lonely people by David Owen
- How it feels to float by Helena Fox
- The memory of birds by Robin Brown
- I’d appreciate any recommendations in the comments!