This is what I am planning to read in September 2019:
- Half blood prince; I am nearer the end of my finishing the entire Harry Potter collection, for the first time in my life. I am trying to stay quiet on my views, and shall do a whole collection view once I have completed the series. I have 3/4 of the way in this book, so will probably finish this evening
- The deathly hallows; The final Harry Potter book that I need to read!
- Tender by Eve Ainsworth; I am looking forward to reading a book that isn’t fantasy, and thought this would be a quick easy read to begin with. (If you’ve read my blog then you’ll know I am not a fantasy fan at all)
- Goodbye Days by Jennifer Zentnez; I saw this when browsing my local libraries YA section, and had never heard of it.
- Home girl by Alex Wheatle; This book is about a teenage girl in foster care. I’ve read a lot of fiction on this subject from the carers point of view, thus thought this book would be interesting.
- To kill a mocking bird by Harper Lee; I have read this before, but cannot remember it at all. Although I am looking forward to going back to read my favourite genre. I too am looking forward to including more classics into my monthly reads.
- Go set a watchman by Harper Lee; I have never read this book despite having it on my TBR for a long time. I shall read this directly after the above book.
I have set myself 7 books to read this month, this is a reachable target for me considering I have a busy September planned. What is one book you are planning to read this month?