1. ADAPTATION SNOB: DO YOU ALWAYS READ THE BOOK BEFORE YOU SEE THE MOVIE? – Always! If I’m put into the situation where I’m forced to watch a movie of a book I haven’t read, I feel uncomfortable! (I watched the first Harry Potter movie before reading the book…)
2. FORMAT SNOB: YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE 1 FORMAT IN WHICH TO READ BOOKS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE: PHYSICAL BOOKS, EBOOKS, OR AUDIOBOOKS? – Physical books for sure! I’ve still never listened to an audiobook… I only use my kindle (ebook) when I can’t find access to a physical one. I’m not the biggest fan on ebooks, as I enjoy turning pages far too much. I only use mine for travelling. Therefore, physical books for the rest of my life!
3. SHIP SNOB: WOULD YOU DATE OR MARRY A NON-READER? – It’s a tough one, but I am already with a non-reader! (so, yes I would!)
4. GENRE SNOB: YOU HAVE TO DITCH ONE GENRE – NEVER TO BE READ AGAIN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. WHICH ONE DO YOU DITCH? – Unpopular opinion, but sci fi!
5. UBER GENRE SNOB: YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE TO READ FROM ONE GENRE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. WHICH GENRE DO YOU CHOOSE? – I would have to say YA. (although this may not seem a smart choice for when I’m old)
6. COMMUNITY SNOB: WHICH GENRE DO YOU THINK RECEIVES THE MOST SNOBBERY FROM THE BOOKISH COMMUNITY? – I personally don’t see much snobbery, but the most would probably be towards romance novels.
7. SNOBBERY RECIPIENT: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SNUBBED FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN READING OR FOR READING IN GENERAL? – I’ve not been snubbed on my blog, but am in real life. For reading in general, but it’s mostly playful!
I’m loving book related tags as a distraction during this pandemic. If you know any fun ones, please link their blogs below! I also tag anyone reading!